Monday, January 24, 2011

Where Has the Time Gone?!

Where has the time gone?! I still remember the day I had her. Not too much about the days that followed... but the months that followed seem like they just happened!! My "Little Miss"... my "Missy"... my "Snot Bucket"... my Anastasia is 18 months old today!!  

She is precocious.
She is sassy.
She is loud.
Rambunctious.
Loving.
Sweet.
Aggressive.
Silly.
Athletic.
Strong.
Intelligent.
Protective.
She is her own, independent person, and I am PROUD to be her mother! 

Here is a picture timeline of the last 18 months of my "Little Miss."
Just born

Getting ready to go home!

1 week old and first bath!

1 month old!

Goofy grin! 


2 months!

3 months!

4 months!

5 months!

Snot Face!

7 months!

8 months


9 months

10 months

11 months!

1 year old!!

13 months
14 months


15 months

16 months

17 months

18 months!
What's not to love about that face? Those expressions?! :)


No comments:

Photobucket