Sunday, January 23, 2011

We Survived!!




Well... we made it.  We've survived.  

Titus is 1 month old!

This month has flown by! Christmas seems like ages ago and it was within the month. I barely remember New Years!

Ana just LOVES her little brother!!  Donner is protective over him, and I am loving my Little Man. 

Most of the time he sleeps peacefully. Although he is like a Chihuahua and vibrates! :) But that is calming down. :) He is a big fan of swaddling, pacifiers, and eating (but not in that order). He is in size 1 diapers and soon will be out of newborn clothes. I'm not sure how much he weighs or how long he is, but he has a doctor's appointment at the end of February. He is definitely growing though! 

2 more months and that "first 12 week" period is over! Then its "smooth sailing"... HA! We'll see about that. ;) But it'll be easier than the first 12 weeks, that's for sure. 

1 comment:

Southerland, party of 4! said...

"Although he is like a Chihuahua and vibrates!" That made me literally laugh out loud!

I enjoy reading your blogs. They bring me back to that first year with the boys. Wish I would have blogged back then, so we could compare notes now. I'm glad to hear he is growing well and growing more handsome with each picture! Can't wait to meet him and see Ana in March! Oh, and you guys too I guess.. lol :p

Photobucket